For More Information on How You Can Get Involved, Contact:
Director of Development
firstname.lastname@example.org, (405) 325-3082
Share Your News at email@example.com
Please email us your updated information, such as name, address, phone number, employer and title changes. We’d also love to hear about any professional or personal news you’d like to share, such as a new job, promotions, marriage, children, awards and other accomplishments.
The College of Atmospheric and Geographic Sciences consists of the Department of Geography and Environmental Sustainability, the School of Meteorology and their associated research centers, service, and outreach units. We ask you to consider making a gift to our college's development efforts. These gifts greatly assist in solving problems as they arise and providing the means to seize new opportunities. Gifts through the annual fund will support needs such as:
- Student Travel for Professional Meetings and Field Work
- Student Research- Supplies, Equipment
- Student, Faculty and Staff Awards Programs
- Materials for the National Weather Center Library
- Publications: Brochures, Newsletters and Student Recruitment Materials
- Support for Student Mentoring and Tutoring Programs
- Student Organizations
To make a donation, please visit our OU Foundation page. On behalf of everyone at the college, thank you for considering this gift.