Skip Navigation

Commercial UAS Operations

Skip Side Navigation

Commercial UAS (Drone) Operations

Based on the current information from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), operators of unmanned aircraft systems need to provide notice to the airport operator and the airport air traffic control tower if the aircraft is operated within 5 miles of an airport. To assist in this reporting, Max Westheimer Airport has created a Commercial Operations Flight Notification form.

For Commercial Operators without a Section 333 Exemption or Certificate of Waiver (Authorization) please visit:

 FAA Unmanned Aircraft Systems       Request A Waiver/Airspace Authorization

The following form is for commercial operators to submit the needed information to the airport and control tower. Once the information is received by our office, it will be reviewed by the Airport Operations Officer.  If any questions or concerns arise, our office will contact you.  Please allow a 24 hour notification prior to the flight time.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact our office at 405-325-7233 or email us at  Max Westheimer cannot grant commercial ops in Class I airpsace without a waiver.  Please follow the regulations and guidlines set by the FAA.  Help keep our skies safe.