OU Football Game Day Information
Home Game Schedule
|9/01||Houston||6:30 PM||(W) 49-31|
|09/7||South Dakota||6:00 PM||(W) 70-14|
|09/28||Texas Tech||11:00 AM||(W) 55-16|
|10/19||West Virgina||11:00 AM|
|11/30||OSU - AWAY||TBA|
|TBA||Big 12 Championship Game||TBA|
|9/1||Florida Atlantic Owls||11:00 AM||W, 63 - 14|
|9/8||UCLA Bruins||12:00 PM||W, 49 -21|
|9/22||Army Black Knights||6:00 PM||W 28 - 21|
|9/29||Baylor Bears||2:30 PM||W, 66 - 33|
|10/27||Kansas State Wildcats||2:30 PM||W, 51 -14|
|11/10||Oklahoma State Cowboys||2:30 PM||W, 48 - 47|
|11/17||Kansas Jayhawks||6:30 PM||W, 55 - 40|
|12/1||Big 12 Championship Game||11:00 AM||W, 39 - 27|
Navigating Game Day Entry
Only those items needed for medical or family needs plus empty, clear personal-sized containers suitable for drinking water are permitted. All carried items and entrants are subject to search. Any unlawful items are subject to confiscation, and the person in possession of such items is subject to arrest.
Prohibited items must be returned to the owner's vehicle or discarded. Items left at the gate will be discarded.
Fans not bringing bags or other allowable items into the facility are strongly encouraged to utilize Express Lanes. Chair back seats are available for sale/rental at Sooner Seat Customer Service booths.
Gates 1 through 7 and 9
Sooner Seat Locations
Gates 1, 5, 7, 11/12 & the upper west concourse
- Clear plastic bags (1 per person) no larger than 12" x 6" x 12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (1 per person)
- Non-transparent clutch purses no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (1 per person)
- Bags necessary for approved medical equipment
- Approved family care items (diapers, formula, etc.) must be included in the clear plastic bag
- EMPTY, clear plastic water bottles less than 17 oz.
- Seat cushions and chair backs smaller than 16" wide and without frames or armrests
- Alcohol (in all forms)
- Baby seats
- Baby strollers
- Bags, backpacks, fanny packs & hard binocular cases
- Beach balls, footballs, balls or other sporting equipment
- Cameras with lenses longer than 6 inches
- Chair backs with frames, armrests and/or wider than 16 inches
- Coolers, containers or ice chests
- Explosives, firearms or weapons
- Folding chairs or stools
- Food or drink
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers of any type (i.e. air horns, plastic horns, whistles, etc.)
- Personal heaters
- Pets (with the exception of registered service dogs)
- Selfie sticks, bi-pods, monopods, etc.
- Umbrellas (per Big 12 Conference)
- Video cameras