The classes of 1964, 1974, 1984, 1994, 2004 and any graduating class prior to 1964 will be honored during the University of Oklahoma Alumni Association's 2014 Reunion Weekend, October 17-18. All Sooners are invited to return to campus to rekindle college memories, tour campus and celebrate with old friends. Make your plans now to be in Norman this fall. Registration can be completed by clicking the link below.
Reunion hotel rooms are avilable at the following locations:
Hilton Garden Inn
700 Copperfield Drive
Hot-made to order breakfast included
Sooner Legends Hotel
1200 24th Ave SW
$129 a night
Hot breakfast included
The NCED Conference Center & Hotel
2801 E. State HWY 9
$159-$209 a night
Full service breakfast included
Reservations can be made by calling the hotel of your choice.
2014 Reunion Weekend Schedule of Events
Friday, October 17
- 8 - 11:30 am | Registration | Stuart Landing, 2nd floor, Oklahoma Memorial Union
- 8:30 am | Welcome and Introduction by JP Audas, ‘87, ‘98, Associate Vice President, Alumni and Development | Beaird Lounge, 2nd floor, Oklahoma Memorial Union
- 9 - 11:30 am | Campus Tours | Do as little or as much as you prefer from the list of optional campus tours below, or take this time to visit campus buildings
on your own. Transportation by golf cart or continuous shuttle will be available.
• Mildred Andrews Organ Concert - Catlett Music Center
• ExxonMobil Rawl Engineering Practice Facility
• Bizzell Memorial Library
• Guided Mum Tour
- 12 - 2 pm | Lunch & Medallion Ceremony | Chesapeake Courtside Club - Lloyd Noble Center
- 2 - 4 pm | Optional Campus Tours
• Barry Switzer Center Legends Lobby
• Headington Hall Housing Facility
• Sam Noble Museum of Natural History
• Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art
- 6 - 9 pm | Casino Night | Heavy hors d’oeuvres, music, games and prizes! | Molly Shi Boren Ballroom, 3rd floor, Oklahoma Memorial Union
Saturday, October 18: Optional Events
- Boomer Bash | $10 / person
Join the OU Alumni pre-game celebration Boomer Bash beginning 3 hours
prior to kick-off in the Molly Shi Boren Ballroom, 3rd floor, Oklahoma Memorial Union. Registration fee includes food, beverages and live entertainment! Boomer Bash frequently sells out, so please purchase your tickets in advance.
- OU vs. Kansas State Football Game | $85 / person
Tickets for the OU vs. Kansas State football game are limited and available to members of the reunion classes and guests on a first-come, first-served basis.
Tickets will be distributed during registration and will not be mailed.
- Homecoming Parade
The parade begins 3 hours prior to kick-off and starts on Boyd St. and Elm Ave.