Welcome to Regional & City Planning at OU
- Are you interested in positive social, economic, and environmental change?
- What about the growth and development of urban area?
- Do you want to work with people from wide backgrounds to develop a better community?
- Are you challenged by complex problems and excited about finding solutions?
- Do you think about the future and what could be rather than what is?
The Graduate Program in Regional and City Planning at the University of Oklahoma offers:
- Close contact with experienced faculty;
- A curriculum that emphasizes skill development, with training in the latest technologies;
- A well-equipped lab with an extensive library of GIS and transportation modeling software;
- Many opportunities to gain experience by working with local agencies;
- Flexibility to design a curriculum suited to a student's interests;
- Concentrations that are in high demand in the modern planning discipline;
- Dual Degree options with other disciplines such as Public Administration and Law.
Regional and City Planning education at the University of Oklahoma emphasizes interdisciplinary approaches to land use planning. The Division of Regional and City Planning trains students to integrate concepts from Architecture, the social and environmental sciences, engineering and business into comprehensive development plans. A variety of concentrations prepare students for exciting careers in the public and private sectors, and in large and small communities.
Regional & City Planning
830 Van Vleet Oval
Norman, OK 73019-6141