- You have to register before playing.
- The maximum number of events a player can compete in is 3.
- Participants are allowed to compete in both the Open and B brackets only if they are playing with a different partner and/or in different events.
- The official 21-point rally scoring system will be applied to all events, including the consolation rounds.
- A person or team who is not ready to play within 10 minutes after the match is called will constitute a default. Please inform one of the tournament directors if you have to leave the gym for certain reasons.
- The maximum warm-up time is 5 minutes.
- During the game, if the shuttle hits any part of the roof or lighting fixtures, it is considered a FAULT.
- Once the match is over, the victorious person or team must bring the completed score sheet and unused shuttles to the tournament desk.
- Umpires may be appointed to oversee the Semi-Final and Final matches. However, if you would like your match to be umpired, please let one of our tournament directors know when your match is called.
- Please be courteous to your opponents. If you have no umpire, “in" or "out” is determined by the person or team on whose side of the net the shuttle lands.
- At the end of the tournament or before you leave, we would really appreciate if you could help us clean your resting area and dispose of all trash.
- If you see anyone out of place that you suspect is not involved in the tournament, please let a Tournament Director know.
We hope that you will have a great time competing in this tournament and visiting with old friends and meeting new ones! If there is anything we can do to make your visit enjoyable, please let us know.