Letter of Recommendation Policy
Dr. Harper is happy to write detailed, honest, supportive letters for his students. To do so, he requires:
- The student to have COMPLETED at least one course and preferably two courses with him.
- THREE WEEKS OF NOTICE before the day the letter should be placed in the mail.
- A copy of your personal statement.
Put the following items in a folder:
- Relevant info about program to which you are applying
- Personal statement
- Writing sample, preferably from one of Dr. Harper's courses
- Addressed, stamped envelope
Then, on the outside of the folder, place a post-it note with the DUE DATE (when it needs to be placed in the mail).