Faculty Forms

Travel Authorization – this is a English Dept. Form - it is used to estimate the cost of your trip, as well as explaining the nature of your business.  This form will be signed by the department Chair and will be turned in with your travel reimbursement claim as justification that the Chair of the department approved your trip.

Travel Reimbursement Request – this is another English Dept. Form – it is be the cover sheet for any travel reimbursement request that you submit to the Staff Assistant.  This form will reiterate the “explanation of the benefit of your travel to OU” – it will also serve as a check sheet for you to indicate what receipts you have and the money you are requesting to be reimbursed.

CAS Request for Travel Funds - The College of Arts and Sciences provides funding of up to one-third of the cost for travel to a professional meeting to present research results.

VPR Funding Opportunities - The Faculty Travel Assistance Program provides regular faculty with matching funds to help defray the cost of domestic and international travel for professional meetings or to support the development of new or expanded research programs.

Foreign per diem rates

US per diem rates

Graduate Student Forms

The following two links point to the main travel funding opportunities for graduate students:

CAS Student Travel Request

Robberson Travel Grant

Information about the travel request procedure and the travel authorization form can be found here.

Undergraduate Student Forms

Sigma Tau Delta Membership Application.









These pages are maintained by Jack Day, English Computer Lab Manager