- I have heard that there are several opportunities in Human Relations. Where do I learn more about my options?
The OU Human Relations department definately has opportunities to meet your needs!!! Whether you are a student abroad, or full-time employed, or a new student tryiing to figure out what to do with your life....we can help. Read more about each program (through Norman, Tulsa, and OU Outreach, also called the AP Program) to see how we can meet your needs.
Tulsa offers evening, online, and weekend graduate courses.
Norman offers a BA and an MHR with online courses to assist busy working undergraduates and adults beginning or continuing their educations.
The Advanced Programs graduate program in Human Relations offers online and military-based educations throughout the world. Your great opportunity starts with a great university.
- Why are pop-up windows not opening on my computer?
Firewalls on your computer sometimes prevent you from viewing information. You can change your settings under the control panel OR hold the ctrl button while clicking on the link you want to see.
- Where can I download a PDF Reader?
You can download a pdf reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- How do I get FLASH software for viewing videos?
You can download the Adobe Flash Player at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Where can I download the recommended JAVA Version 6 Update 27 (filesize: ~ 11 MB)? Download Java for Window
- Am I required to be enrolled to take the exam?
Yes. You have to be enrolled in at least 2 hours of graduate course work at the University of Oklahoma to qualify to take your exam. You will not be allowed to start your exam until you are enrolled and your exam will be invalidated if you drop the hours. Students often enroll in a directed reading, internship hours, or a weekend class that does not meet during the month that they are taking their exam so that they have time to focus on their exam.
- Does the enrollment have to be in a Human Relations course?
No. It does have to be in a graduate course. If you have completed all of your degree requirements, or if you are taking an elective for your degree from another department, that is sufficient.
- What happens if I have to take an incomplete for the required enrollment?
It will not impact your exam. However, if those hours are required for your degree, it will delay your graduation.