Apply to OU Human Relations
- Apply to Graduate School at the University of Oklahoma
- Check the Graduate College Bulletin for Admission Requirements; including conditional admission, and other admssion criteria.
- The following materials must be uploaded before an application will be deemed complete.
- TRANSCRIPTS: Upload a copy of transcripts from every college attended. Official copies should also be sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions (see address below).
- GRE: The Graduate Records Exam is NOT a requirement for admission to our program.
- BIOGRAPHICAL STATEMENT
- THREE LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION.
- TOEFL SCORE: International applicants must submit a score from either the TOEFL (minimum of 600 on the paper-based test, 250 on the computer-based test or 100 on the internet-based test) or IELTS (minimum of 7.0) as well as a Confidential Financial Statement.
School Code: 6879
- APPLICATION FEE: A $50 ($100 for international applicants) non-refundable application processing fee is required to submit your online application.
- Conditional Admission: Anyone admitted as "conditional" must take HR5203 Graduate Research and Writing and receive a "B" or better to ramain in the Human Relations Graduate program.
GPA of 2.99 to 2.5: HR5203 must be completed within the first 12 hours of coursework.
GPA of 2.49 and below: HR5203 must be completed within the first 6 hours of courework.
Applications will be processed and evaluated upon the submission of a completed online application. Offers of admission will not be made until all of the above materials are received by the Office of Graduate Admissions at the following address:
Office of Graduate Admissions
731 Elm Avenue, Room 318
Norman, OK 73019
Phone: (405) 325-6765
Fax: (405) 325-5345
For Tulsa Students
Please contact 918-660-3318 or Kari Ernest | email@example.com
Department of Human Relations
601 Elm Avenue, Room 730
Norman, OK 73019
Campus Address: PHSC-730
Phone: (405) 325-1756
Fax: (405) 325-4402