Susan K. Burke
Skip Side Navigation
Susan K. Burke, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Director
- Ph.D. 2001, Sociology, Texas Woman's University
- M.S. 1988, LIS, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- A.B. 1984, Dual Major: Russian Area Studies and History, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- LIS 2003 - The Information Environment
- LIS 5043 - Organization of Information and Knowledge Resources
- LIS 5173 - Multicultural Librarianship
- LIS 5403 - Cataloging and Classification
- LIS 5413 - Indexing and Abstracting
- LIS 5443 - Collection Development and Management
- LIS 5713 - Research Methods
- LIS 5733 - Evaluation Methods
- Libraries & society.
- Classic sociological issues (race/ethnicity, gender, social assumptions) within the context of LIS.
- Social factors in the organization of information.