Information Studies Minor
In the information age, all professions are driven by the creation, use, and transfer of knowledge. The Information Studies minor focuses on how information impacts and is influenced by societal issues, governmental regulation, policy, and economics, as well as I.T. systems design, implementation, and management.
The Information Studies minor will require a total of 18 hours.
- LIS 2003 - Introduction to Information Studies
- LIS 4063 - Information and Communication Technologies
- LIS 4633 - Design and Implementation of Web-Based Information Systems
- LIS 4223 - Information Technology Management
Choose two courses from three subject areas.
- Information Technology
- Information and Society
- Organizational Communication
For more information about this exciting new opportunity, please contact OU SLIS by calling (405) 325-3921!