Admission to Online Master of Social Work Program
Admission to the online Master of Social Work program is a rolling and selective admissions process. Those interested in the program should have a competitive GPA from an accredited institution however, the admissions committee is seeking a diverse population of self-motivated students who combine compassion and empathy with critical thinking skills, strong writing abilities, and extraordinary professionalism. Those who can demonstrate these skills – in addition to a sincere passion for social work – set themselves up for success in the admissions process.
To apply to the Online Master of Social Work program, applicants are asked to submit the following:
· Online Application (Link to online application)
· Resume or CV
· Three Letters of Recommendation
· Official undergraduate transcript(s) from an accredited institution.
· Five essay questions
· TOEFL or IELTS score (international applicants only)
· Application fee ($50 for domestic applications; $100 for international applicants)
To learn more about the online Master of Social Work program and how to apply please fill out the Contact Form and an Enrollment Counselor will be in contact with you to further discuss the Online Master of Social Work program.