Online M.S. in Environmental Science: Hydrology & Water Security
The Online M.S. in Environmental Science: Hydrology and Water Security is now accepting applications. This 32 credit graduate degree, created through a partnership between the School of Civil Engineering and Environmental Science in the Gallogly College of Engineering, the School of Meteorology and the department of Geography and Environmental Sustainability, both located in the College of Atmospheric and Geographic Sciences, is delivered fully online and completed in 21 months.
Program Benefits Include:
- Collaborative Expertise: Faculty are comprised of experts spanning two colleges and three departments. Multidisciplinary hydrology expertise provides a unique perspective for industry professionals that cannot be found in other graduate programs
- Access to Jobs Today and Tomorrow: Water is globally recognized as one of the most valued natural resources, so water-based industries are seeking professionals with the knowledge and expertise to lead new innovations in emerging water-based industries.
- Incredible Student Experience: The online graduate experience is dynamic and engaging, and includes both synchronous and asynchronous activities. The course experience has been designed to equal the experience students would have in an on-campus program, while allowing for the flexibility of an online program.
- Flexible Delivery: Designed for working professionals, students can complete assignments at a time and place of their convenience. Plus, the online format allows experts from across the world to share their experiences with the class.
- Strong Networks Impact Your Career: Students and graduates have opportunities to build mutually beneficial networks throughout the OU Sooner family.