Commencement has been moved to Lloyd Noble Center, 2900 S. Jenkins Ave.
Inclement Weather Plan
The University-Wide Commencement ceremony will take place at the Lloyd Noble Center (2900 S. Jenkins Avenue). Doors will open at 5:30 p.m.
- Report to Lloyd Noble Center at the upper-level entrances at 6:00 p.m.
- No graduate processional will be held at Lloyd Noble Center.
- Go directly to the designated seating locations (Maps and Diagrams).
- Graduates and faculty needing accessible parking or accessible services should park and enter at the southeast entrance to check in with the Accessible Services staff members.
- Report to Lloyd Noble Center south tunnel at 6:00 p.m.
- Proceed directly to floor seating.
- Guests may enter Lloyd Noble Center beginning at 5:30 p.m. through any of the upper-level entrances.
- Guest seating is located in the upper level.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if Commencement has been re-located?
Are tickets required?
Tickets are not required for Commencement. However, seating is limited at the Lloyd Noble Center. Graudation candidates, faculty and guests are encouraged to arrive early.
Want to receive reminders and updates leading up to Graduation weekend? Sign up to receive text alerts! Text "OUGrad19" to 67283 to opt-in. We will send reminders on graduation to-do items as well as weather-related alerts.