- Student Life - Student Life Office provides motivation, encouragement, guidance, and support to all students as they progress through their collegiate experience
- Housing - OU Housing and Food Services site
- Sooner Safety and Fire Report (PDF) - Safety at The University of Oklahoma is a top priority. We invite you to peruse the annual Sooner Safety and Fire Report.
- Academics/Majors - links to all the College and Department sites
- Ask the Sooners - Got a question? Find the answers to your most frequently asked questions in "Ask the Sooners."
- oZONE - Personalized, one-stop, single sign-on Web-based access to the university’s student information resources.
- Enrollment Statistics - Office of Institutional Research and Reportiong site containing official enrollment numbers for current and past semesters and related student data, information on faculty and staff, and historical information about the University of Oklahoma
- Graduate Sooner - Web site which serves both to inform the university community of efforts to improve our graduation rate and to provide a mechanism for any member of our community to forward thoughts and ideas.
Tuition & Aid
- Estimated Costs - Estimated costs of attending OU for an academic year
- Costs - Detailed listing of tuition and fees at the University of Oklahoma
- Flat-Rate Tuition - In an effort to save students money throughout their OU career, a new flat-rate tuition and mandatory fees program has been implemented for full-time undergraduate students.
- In-State/Out-of-State Tuition Policy - OU policy concerning resident status for tuition purposes
- Academic Common Market - interstate agreement for sharing some unique academic programs wherein non-resident tuition charges are waived
- Scholarships - Provides current and prospective students the most information possible concerning scholarships
- Financial Aid - Information about the many scholarships and financial aid opportunities available at The University of Oklahoma
- Net Price Calculator - Estimate eligibility for financial aid
- Financial Education & Counseling Center - Offers OU students free information about managing their finances and providing the resources they need to graduate with as little debt as possible.
- Student Consumer Information - Links to general institutional information