The regulations listed below apply to courses that meet the full semester. Courses that do not meet the full semester will have different deadlines. Contact Enrollment Services, 230 Buchanan Hall, 325-3572, for more information.
It is against university policy to attend a class without being enrolled. If your name is not on the class roll, please visit with your instructor as soon as possible to get your name added to the class roll by following the instructions below. (Having your name on D2L is not the same as being enrolled in the class.)
Period I. First Two Weeks
- You may add a class during the first week of fall and spring classes without approval of your instructor. Add the class online through your oZONE account.
- You may add a class during the second week of fall and spring classes with instructor's approval. Ask the instructor to load electronic special permission, after which you may complete enrollment through your oZONE account.
Period II. Third through fifteenth week of fall and spring classes.
- You may add classes only by permission of the instructor of the course and the Dean of your College.
- Take the add slip to your instructor for signature.
- Turn the add slip in to your College advising office for review.
NOTE: Period II requires an add slip and petition to your college dean's office. Do not petition the college office where the course is offered. You must go through the dean's office in the college of your major.
- You may pick up an add slip in your department office, any college's advising office, or Enrollment Services (230 BH).
- You may pick up a petition in your college's advising office.