International Internships for IAS Students
Jumpstart your international career with an internship!
Gain valuable work experience. Network within your profession. Open doors to future careers.
Delve into the world of International Leadership and receive $2,000 toward your internship
The CIS International Leadership Program provides an elite group of students with the contacts, skills, and financial means to engage in hands-on involvement with people, organizations, and activities at the international level. Participating in this leadership program, students are engaged in leadership education, hard skill development and networking practices. The goal is to create alumni who possess the cultural awareness, skills, and knowledge to become international leaders.
Participants in the CIS International Leadership Program receive a $2,000 stipend toward an approved internationally focused internship, which serves as the culmination of the program experience. The CIS International Leadership Program is led by CIS Assistant Dean, Dr. Rebecca Cruise.
Participants will meet every Tuesday evening during the spring semester with the exception of Spring Break.
- IAS major with Junior or Senior standing
- Full-time enrollment throughout the duration of the program
- 3.25 minimum grade point average
- Reference from an IAS faculty member (no letter necessary)
- Student must be on campus for Spring 2015, but students studying abroad Fall 2014 can apply from a distance
Deadline for submission is Friday, November 21.