CLS Military Student Resources
The College of Liberal Studies (CLS) at the University of Oklahoma, is a leader in non-traditional education with more than 50 years of experience in combining innovation and flexibility to support the educational needs of our military students worldwide. As a non-profit college, CLS is dedicated to providing service members, and their dependents, a quality education experience through 100% online undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Military Tuition Rates
All students desiring military rates must submit evidence of military affiliation before each enrollment.
The following students are eligible for military tuition rates:
- Active duty military spouses
- Retired military members and spouses
- Veterans and spouses
- Civilian employees and contractors on military installations
Military Tuition Assistance Forms
All military students who are using the Military Tuition Assistance (MTA) program must apply for the tuition assistance through their specific branch of the service prior to the first day of the class. If you have not applied for MTA prior to the first day of class you may be denied Military Tuition Assistance by your military branch. If you do not have your Tuition Assistance form submitted to the College of Liberal Studies by the last day of add/drop for each term you may be held liable for all tuition and fees. Please note:
- Each branch of the military has different systems for applying for MTA so please check with your Education Office prior to the start of the term to ensure you have complied with their requirements.
- You must be enrolled in a College of Liberal Studies course through Ozone before you apply for MTA.
For more infomation contact us below:
Future Students Services
(405) 325-7132 (fax)
CLS is a member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges Consortium (SOC) and supports the Military Student Bill of Rights.