Skip Navigation
The University of Oklahoma

Additional Resources

Accessible Parking Spaces

If the employee has the State of Oklahoma disability parking permit to park in designated disability parking spaces, the employee should take his/her permit to the Parking Office and purchase the appropriate faculty/staff parking permit.


Classroom Accommodations

Faculty and staff who have been approved for reasonable accommodations in the classroom setting such as special desks, chairs, stools, etc. may contact Classroom Scheduling (325-1087) directly for Norman campus faculty/staff (325-1087), or the Office of the Provost for HSC faculty/staff (271-2332) to request the placement of this equipment in the classroom.