In order to continue receiving financial aid and to maintain eligibility, you must meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Not be in default on any federal student loans and not owe a refund on a state or federal educational grant.
- Undergraduates must satisfactorily complete at least 70% of the number of credit hours you are enrolled in at the end of the second week of classes each semester. Graduates must satisfactorily complete a minimum of 5 credit hours per semester.
- Enrolled at least a half-time, 6 credit hours for undergraduate students and 5 credit hours for graduate students.
- Complete your program within the established designated time frame.
Click here to review the Satisfactory Academic Progress Requirements.