The Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art invites applications from OU students, recent graduates, and non-students interested in participating in a museum internship. Unpaid internships are available in a variety of departments on a part-time basis. Specific duties depend upon the needs of the department. Click here for more information.
Only currently enrolled OU students can earn credit for the internship. Please consult with Mary Delaney in Career Services for requirements.
Completed application materials must be postmarked by the following dates:
• March 15 for a Fall internship or Summer Internship
• October 15 for a Spring internship
All applicants will be notified of the Museum’s decision two to four weeks after the submission deadline.
• Curatorial Department Intern
• Education Intern
• Event Planning/ Membership Development Intern
• Publicity/ Marketing Intern
• Registration Intern