The Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art invites applications from OU students, recent graduates, and non-students interested in participating in a museum internship. Unpaid internships are available in the Curatorial, Education, Public Relations, and Registration departments on a part-time basis. Specific duties depend upon the needs of the department.
Only currently enrolled OU students can earn credit for the internship. Please consult with Mary Delaney in Career Services for requirements.
Completed application materials must be received by the following dates:
• July 15 for a Fall internship
• December 15 for a Spring internship
• April 15 for a Summer internship
All applicants will be notified of the Museum’s decision two to four weeks after the submission deadline.
• Communications and Marketing Intern
• Curatorial Department Intern
• Education Intern
• Membership and Events Intern