Where to Give
There are many areas at OU where private gifts can make a profound difference in the lives of our students and faculty. Because of private support, we have resources available to support scholarships, technology updates, and educational opportunities.
Consider making a gift today to:
- Provide scholarships or fellowships to students based on need or merit.
- Establish an endowed faculty position.
- Support an academic discipline or university program.
- Support student activities and resources through the annual Parents' Campaign.
- Provide important educational and research opportunities through a corporate partnership, ensuring students have the necessary skills for success in the workplace.
- Support students and campus initiatives through the Campus Campaign (for OU faculty, staff and retirees).
- Join OU's President’s Associates program. Your support provides unrestricted funding that allows OU’s president to deal with critical issues and pursue initiatives that enrich OU’s academic mission.