Connect with us and get updates about important events and success tips.
- oZONE is the student and staff portal at OU. Through the oZONE portal, you may manage several different tasks, such as enrollment, financial aid, and bill payments. oZONE requires logging in only one time to access the services instead of logging in to each service individually.
- oZONE HELP - Find great information about all the things you can do through oZONE including tutorials.
- learn.ou.edu - Desire to learn is OU's course management system. Check out your course syllabi, assignments, and information by logging in with your 4+4 and password.
- The Academic Calendar lists important dates for the 2012-2013 academic year.
- ou.edu/univcoll - University College is your academic home as a freshman!
- ou.edu/honors/ouscholars/ - The OU Scholars Program offers Academic Advising and success support for students selected to be a part of this program due to outstanding academic achievement prior to University admission.
- ou.edu/honors - Do you want to graduate summa cum laude, magna cum laude, or cum laude?
- ou.edu/15 Take 15 or more hours each semester to stay on track to graduate.
- ou.edu/advising - find out about academic advising
- ou.edu/studentsuccess - get tips on achieving academic success here!
- ou.edu/tutoring - FREE tutoring is available for a variety of courses.
Housing, Food and Transportation
- ou.edu/housingandfood - Live and eat on campus!
- ou.edu/parking - find out where you can park on campus
- WeCar.com - rent a car by the day or by the hour to explore your new community
- cart.ou.edu - get around Norman via CART
- megabus.com offers travel back and forth from Dallas
- Class Councils - Be a part of OU's tradition in the making as a member of the your Class Council.
- Student Alumni Association
- studentlife.ou.edu - Get involved on campus! Student Life offers many ways to engage in leadership and campus involvement. Check out information on campus activities and over 300 student organizations.
- leadandvolunteer.ou.edu - Leadership and volunteerism opportunities
- upb.ou.edu - There is always something happening at the Union. Be a part of Union Programming Board and get in on the action!
- soonersports.com - Get in the game! Be a part of one of OU's most exciting traditions, supporting our student-athletes.
Health and Wellness
- goddard.ou.edu - health services for students right on campus! (offers a wide range of services, including: medical treatment, lab work, physical therapy, pharmacy, women's center, counseling, and so much more!)
- ou.edu/far - Fitness and Recreation opportunities
- Fitter Foods - find out how to eat healthy on campus
OU Cares - Get the Answers You Need to Succeed!
The OU Cares Program is designed to assist students who experience personal challenges to their success at OU. Call (405)325-8103 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today to schedule an appointment or to refer a student.