Graduate Student Life
- Graduate Student Life Center: The center is open Monday-Thursday from 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., with the exception of holidays.
- Graduate Parent Programs (GPP) seeks to connect students with families to resources both on the OU campus and in the community of Norman. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to be added to the listserv.
News & Events
- Fall Events
There’s a lot happening in Graduate Student Life this fall! Access the full lineup of events.
- Graduate Student Welcome Week | August 20-28, 2015
Welcome Week activities are designed to provide assistance to students as they begin a new semester and, for many, acclimate themselves to a new school and community. More information & Registration
- You can also stay updated by liking our page on Facebook
- Tuition Waiver Information for Graduate Assistants
- Employment Information for Graduate Assistants
- Professional Ethics Training Workshop: Register for required GRA & GTA
- GAs working more than .50 FTE need approval. training.
- Enrollment Information for Graduate Students
- Can't enroll? It may be because you haven't completed the Sexual Misconduct Awareness training online.
- Traveling abroad? Register with OU (Doc).