request a refund
These instructions will help you request a refund for prints damaged or cancelled by paper jams, printer malfunctions, or other issues related to OU IT-maintained hardware and software. We are unable to approve refunds for unintentional color prints, incorrect document formatting, or other human errors.
Print charge disputes must be reported within 24 hours of the print job in question.
Print charge disputes are reviewed on a monthly basis. Refunds may take 4-5 weeks for approval.
To request a refund:
- Log in at printcharges.ou.edu (opens new window).
- Select Recent Print Jobs in the left column.
- Locate the charge you would like refunded, and click request refund in the Status column as shown in the illustration below.
- This will begin your refund request. Fill out the form and click Send to complete the request.
- OU IT will send you an e-mail notification to let you know if your request was approved or denied.