As a part of our ongoing efforts to ensure that you can access the most accurate and updated course enrollment information, we will turn off iThink (http://ithink.ou.edu) June 1, 2010.
“The Book,” accessed through oZONE, is now the official record for current and future course information as of December 2009. Since that time, iThink has not received course or enrollment updates.
To access course photo rosters and downloadable rosters:
- Log into http://oZONE.ou.edu (opens new window).
- Click the Faculty and Staff tab.
- Select View Course Photo Rosters in the Faculty and Staff Academic Services channel on the right-hand side. This will open the new tool located inside The Book.
- Choose Instructor Course List from the left-hand menu to display your courses on the right side.
- Click each course title to access photo rosters and downloadable rosters.
Enrollment Services now supports the new iThink replacement tools inside oZONE. Please send questions, issues, or concerns – EXCLUDING COURSE COMBINE REQUESTS – to firstname.lastname@example.org (opens new window).
Desire2Learn Course Combines
The new oZONE tool does not support D2L Course Combines. Log into http://learn.ou.edu (opens new window) and view the Combining Courses article in Instructor News for more information.