Read the 2014/2015 issue of the OU Parking and Traffic Regulations booklet by clicking here.
- Where is Parking & Transportation Services located?Parking & Transportation Services is located at 1107 Elm Ave. in Stubbeman Place. The office is open from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Where can I review a copy of the parking regulations booklet?Visit our website to download a copy of the Norman Campus Parking and Traffic Regulations booklet at https://www.ou.edu/
- I have a new car or new license plate. How do I update my account with P&T?You can manage your vehicle information online at https://www.ou.edu/parking/account.shtml. Enter your login ID and password, then select "login." Select "manage your vehicle," then select "add vehicle." Enter your information as if you are adding a vehicle. You do not have access to delete any information already in the database. Complete required fields and submit.
- Where can you park in metered parking for free?After 5 p.m. you may park at a meter with a valid parking permit for free. All other times you may park for free with a valid visitor's parking permit or with a valid OU parking permit along with a state physical disability permit.
- Do disability permit-holders have to pay a meter if they park at one?No. All that is required is a valid OU parking permit and the state physical disability permit (both must be displayed on the rear view mirror) or a temporary OU Physical Disability permit.
- Can I rent a vehicle from Parking & Transportation Services?You can join CarShare, operated by Enterprise Holdings. You can rent one of three cars available by the day or by the hour. Rates range from $8 to $11 per hour. Visit www.EnterpriseCarShare.com to sign up.