For information about oZONE, contact ozoneinfo [at] ou [dot] edu.
For help with technical difficulty, contact ozonehelp [at] ou [dot] edu.
oZONE Faculty and Staff Training
Faculty and Staff Tab
This page contains information about the different functions of the Faculty and Staff tab in oZONE.
oZONE Faculty and Staff tab (PDF) - describes the channels on the Faculty and Staff tab
- Faculty Schedule channel (PDF) - instructor's teaching schedule for the date selected
- Faculty Dashboard channel (PDF) - another view of the instructor's teaching schedule
- Faculty Grade Assignment channel (PDF) - instructors submit their grades through this channel.
- Desire2Learn (PDF) - course management tool for instructors
- Running Cognos Reports (PDF)
- Faculty and Staff Academic Resources channel (PDF)
Look up students, view holds, remove advising flags and View courses and student information - instructors can view detailed information concerning the courses they are teaching and the students enrolled in those courses; advisors can view general student information.
Special permissions and course overrides and View course photo rosters - The Book - Faculty and staff who are authorized can click this link to issue course special permissions/overrides.
- Advisor Tools channel - available only to faculty and staff who are authorized to view academic history information
- Find student information, transcripts and test scores (PDF) - student transcripts and advisory records
- Registration History (PDF) - displays active as well as completed registrations. Withdrawn, dropped, and/or cancelled classes are also displayed.
- Degree Navigator (PDF) - OU's advisement tool for advisors and students to track progress toward degrees
- oZONE equivalents for old terminology (PDF)