- Academics/Majors: Read about the degrees and programs offered at The University of Oklahoma in each of our colleges and departments.
- Ask the Sooners: Got a question about admissions, enrollment, financial aid, records and transcripts or how to pay your bills in the Bursar Office? Find all the answers to your most frequently asked questions.
- Enrollment Statistics: Office of Institutional Research and Reportiong site containing official enrollment numbers for current and past semesters and related student data, information on faculty and staff, and historical information about the University of Oklahoma.
- Financial Aid Services: Financial Aid Services offers financial resources to help meet the educational costs of attending OU. Financial Aid Services assists by 1) administering federal, state, institutional, and private aid programs, 2) providing customized outreach programs, and 3) assisting students with the successful completion of the financial aid application process. Scholarships & financial aid.
- Graduate Sooner: The Graduation Office assists students in reaching their graduation goals including offering programs like graduation coaching, planning, residence house calls and other initiatives to help students succeed.
- oZONE Information site - oZONE is a collection of services that students, faculty, and staff may use to take care of many different tasks, such as enrollment, financial aid, and bill payments. oZONE requires logging in only one time to access the services instead of logging in to each service individually. This site explains how to take care of various tasks in oZONE, answers questions about its development and implementation, and provides information about system outages.
- Sooner Safety and Fire Report: Safety at The University of Oklahoma is a top priority. Read the annual university safety and fire report.
- Student Consumer Information: Links to general institutional, financial, academic and student policy information.
- Tuition and Fees: Calculate the costs of attending OU.