A few items to note about the guide:
- Please use this guide to learn about OU Scholarships and their criteria. However, note that while you may meet all scholarship criteria, most of these scholarship decisions are made by scholarship committees and are not awarded automatically based on criteria.
- The scholarship guide is prepared a year in advance of the current academic year. The scholarships listed in the guide are subject to change with or without notification. Information in this guide is provided to the OU Scholarship Office by scholarship committees and departments. Please consult your college or department’s websites to make sure you do not miss out on any scholarship opportunities.
- Not all amounts in the guide may be accurate. Budgets for scholarships are set every year and the funds are available based on their balances.
- The OU Scholarship Office works to update the guide as often as possible; however, if you notice a missing scholarship, please let the OU Scholarship Office know immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadlines in the guide are not always listed. In order to find the most updated scholarship application deadline, visit your school, college, or departmental websites.
- Most scholarships listed in the guide do not have individual applications to complete. For instance, nearly all Financial Aid Scholarships at OU are awarded through one Financial Aid Scholarship Application found on oZONE. To learn how to apply for scholarships through your particular program of study, please visit your department or college’s website.