The Executive Branch of the Student Government Association is led by the student body President, Kunal Naik, and Vice President, Alex Byron. Kunal and Alex are your voice within and outside of the university community.
Helping Kunal and Alex lead boldy every step of the way is the appointed Full Cabinet made up of the following departments:
- Executive Office of the President: consists of the Chief of Staff, Executive Assistant, and the Legislative Assistant. This team works closely with the President and Vice President to ensure smooth operations within SGA.
- Executive Office of the Vice President: includes the Sooner Freshman Council Co-Chairs and Advocacy Team.
- Department of the Interior: oversees all on campus SGA initiatives such as sustainability and health endeavors to best serve the needs of the student body.
- Department of the Exterior: liases on behalf of SGA to the City of Norman, State of Oklahoma, and federal government for issues affecting higher education and the student body.
- Department of Communications: coordinates the communication initiatives of SGA including media relations, social media, publicity campaigns, graphic design, and other outreach programs.
- Department of Student Organizations: serves the University of Oklahoma's 400+ registered student organizations by coordinating Student Organization Training and Awards of Excellence, helping student organizations do what they do best and recognizing those who excel.
- Department of Special Communities: provides assistance, services, and advocacy within SGA for international students, student veterans, LGBTQ students, students with disabilities, and other communities that have unique concerns that deserve attention.