Kathy Fahl Moxley - email@example.com
- Hometown – Lathrup Village, Michigan
- Your job description at the WOC? - I am the Director of the WOC, which means I get to be involved with all the great programs that happen out of this office.
- Favorite place to eat in Norman - Tarahumara’s - yum
- Favorite vacation spot - Good Hart, Michigan. My aunt and uncle have a wonderful house on the lake. It is someplace I would go just about every summer growing up.
- Favorite book/author - Marge Piercy is my favorite author. My favorite book of her poetry is The Moon is Always Female and my favorite fiction book is Gone to Soldiers.
- Favorite Quotation - “Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world – indeed it’s the only thing that ever has”. Margaret Mead.
- Best part about OU - The spirit of cooperation that exists everywhere – from students to staff to faculty.
- Best part about working at the WOC - Being a part of supporting women at OU.
- Favorite meal…My husband’s lemon chicken – it’s the best!
Melanie Adams - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hometown-Pensacola, Florida
- Job Description-I am the Assistant Director of the WOC, which means I get to provide support and awareness to our campus community through our various programs.
- Favorite place to eat in Norman-O Fusion
- Favorite vacation spot-Camping in the Sierra Nevada Mountains where we cliff jump into the Yuba River.
- Favorite book/author-Maya Angelo is my favorite author. It’s hard to pick a favorite of her books for me but I could re-read, “Why the Caged Bird Sings” over and over without it getting old.
- Favorite Quotation-“History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.” Maya Angelou
- The best part of OU-It strives to create a close, accepting, and celebratory relationship with its students.
- Best part about working at the WOC-Being a part of an amazing team whose sole purpose is to cultivate an inclusive environment for staff, faculty, and students!
- Favorite Meal-Anything Greek; I can’t resist kalamata olives and feta cheese!
Kasey Catlett - email@example.com
- Hometown: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Job description: Program Coordinator: I work with our LGBTQ Program Advisory Board, Ally Programs, and health related programs.
- Favorite place to eat in Norman: Victoria's Pasta Shop
- Favorite vacation spot: Washington, DC
- Favorite author(s): Poets Frank O'Hara and Lorine Niedecker
- Favorite quotation: "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than you." -Dr. Seuss
- Best part about OU: There is something for everyone and a place for all.
- Best part about working at the WOC: That it is not just for women. The WOC can be a voice, or a shoulder, for those who need it.
- Favorite meal... Shepard's pie with pickled beets