OU Facilities Management's custodial team uses many environmentally friendly products in their operations. Here are a few:
- phosphate-free glass cleaner without dye or fragrance
- a natural citric acid restroom cleaner
- bio-renewable multipurpose cleaner derived from corn, coconut and palm kernel
- two-ply toilet paper made of 100% post consumer product
- new eco-conscious vacuums and automated machinery
In addition, the new hand towel dispensers installed across campus reduce paper waste. All paper products are made of at least 30% post-consumer recycled material.