Skip Navigation
OU Tulsa Header


The OU Tulsa Enrollment Services office can assist students with enrollment issues as well as facilitate changes to student records.  One of our primary enrollment functions is to facilitate cross-enrollment between the Norman & HSC programs.  If you are a student wishing to enroll in a course offered through another college on our campus (or through Oklahoma City or Norman) please stop by and speak to one of our staff about the procedures for cross-enrolling.

Norman Program Enrollment Forms

Before enrolling in classes, you need to contact your department adviser. They will remove any registration stops that must be cleared. Once these stops are removed, you can enroll online at oZONE. To locate contact information for your adviser, please visit your academic college website (to find your college website, visit the OU-Tulsa home page) or review the contact information listed in the enclosed letter from your college of interest. Contact your undergraduate adviser to have any flags removed.


All forms for changes in an HSC student's program and/or enrollment are managed by the HSC Office of Admission and Records.  Click here for the forms page on their site.


Academic Calendars for Health Sciences Center

Academic Calendars for Norman based Programs


OU Tulsa Bookstore

The OU Tulsa campus does not have a campus bookstore.  Questions regarding required materials and where they are available should be directed to your specific department or college.