Skip Navigation
OU Tulsa Header

Veteran Student Services

Enrollment Services serves as the certifying office for any OU student enrolled in a Tulsa course who is receving benefits through the Office of Veterans Affairs. If you are a veteran enrolling on the Tulsa campus, you will need to contact a Veteran Student Advisor in the Office of Enrollment Services for information about procedures for receiving your educational benefits from the Department of Veteran's Affairs.  Contact information and required forms are listed below.

Contact Information

OU-Tulsa contact for Veteran Student Services:

Rochelle Johnson

OU Tulsa Schusterman Center Rm 1C114

Phone: 918-660-3388


Health Sciences Center contact for VA Services in OKC

For courses taken on the HSC campus in Oklahoma City

PH: 405-271-2347

Elsa Higuchi ext 48906 or

Patricia Ingram ext 48918 or

Fax: 405-271-2480


Contact for VA Services on Norman Campus

PH: 405-325-4308

Fax: 405-325-7492

Forms for VA Students

Students in Norman-based Programs in Tulsa

Students in health sciences programs

Please visit the Veteran Student Services webpage for more information.