Community Medicine Research Site
- Scientists at the OU School of Community Medicine are exploring ways to harness the power of the immune system
- OU Investigators at The Harold Hamm Diabetes Center conduct a research study for patients with type 1 diabetes
- The health status of Oklahomans has improved less than any other state over the past 25 years
- OU research findings are presented at the annual OU-Tulsa Research Forum
- OU-Tulsa, Harvard, and Educare join together for this community-based project helping children and their families
Welcome to the Research home page for the School of Community Medicine. We are in the process of re-designing this site to become a one-stop portal allowing you to learn about the scope of our research activities, meet our investigators, and find proposal development resources. While we are renovating, if you can’t find what you need, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.