At home, in an apartment building or your office:
1. Keep your doors locked.
2. Never prop open outside doors.
3. Do not hide keys outside of your home or apartment. Do
not put your name or address on your keys.
4. Avoid working or studying alone in a campus building.
5. Never dress in front of a window. Close blinds or curtains
6. If you are awakened by an intruder inside your home, do not
attempt to apprehend the intruder. Try to get an accurate
description of the intruder and then call the police.
7. Any suspicious activities should be reported to the police
8. There is safety in numbers-when leaving a building, walk in
groups or at least in pairs, or call Campus Security for
escorts provided 24 hours a day.
9. If you are working late or on weekends, let security know.
Security - 660-3900.