Student Health Clinic
Abigail Winburn, APRN-CNP & Jenny Smart, MA
Student Health Providers
Location & Contact Information
Schusterman Center Clinic, 3rd floor, within Internal Medicine
- 4444 E. 41st Street, Suite 3501, Tulsa, OK 74135
- Phone: 918-619-4565
- Fax: 918-619-4566
Hours of Operation
- M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Appointments offered M-F 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. & 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Closed daily from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
The University of Oklahoma desires its students to have convenient and efficient access to quality health care. OU-Tulsa students pay a student health fee each semester providing them with healthcare services. Please note there is no copay or visit charge for an appointment at the Student Health Clinic.
- Appointments REQUIRED for ALL visits
- Same day appointments typically available
- Student ID (& insurance card if you are an OUHSC-based student) required each visit.
- Check in at the Internal Medicine desk located on the 3rd floor of the SCC.
Immunizations/TB Skin Test
Acute, Chronic, and Preventive Health Office Visits
Immunizations available through Student Health include:
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- MMR vaccine
- Tdap vaccine
- Influenza vaccine
To request a copy of your immunization record, call Student Health at 918-619-4565.
*TB skin tests are not administered on Thursdays.
Need other vaccines? Contact Tulsa Health Department at 918-595-4509 or visit their website.
- Titers are not covered by the student health fee
- To obtain titers, students prepay at the time of visit, based on the costs provided in this document.
- Limited number of labs covered by health fee. See attached for more information.
*Labs not covered by health fee are billed to the student's personal health insurance or to the student directly.
- X-rays are available through Student Health and are covered by the health fee.
Exposure to Blood
- Report incident to your proper supervisor immediately
- Report to Student Health within two hours of exposure, if possible.
- If exposure occurs after hours or at a clinical site that is 50 miles from campus, report to the nearest emergency room and to Student Health the next business day.
- The Student Health fee does not cover laboratory costs for baseline or follow up testing or for prophylactic medicines as a result of an exposure. Labs will be billed to the student's personal insurance or the student directly.