Join our variety of social channels to keep up with all the latest happenings and activities.
Listed below are links to all of our degree requirements. If you would like to know what it takes to major or minor in something, you can research that on your own here. If you need coaching to help you think through this decision, talk to your advisor, or setup an appointment with our Assessment Center staff.
OU's Checksheets give a complete list of every major at OU broken down by college. You can print these off and see what courses you would need for any degree. Many students use these to research majors, possible double majors, or if you are thinking about switching your major. Go to checksheets.ou.edu and check them out!
Listed below are links to all of our Pre-Health majors. These links include all of the pre-requisites required to apply to each program.
- College of Allied Health: Communication Sciences and Disorders, Nuclear Medicine, Radiography, Radiation Therapy, Sonography, Nutritional Sciences, Occupational Therapy (Master's), and Physical Therapy (Doctorate).
- College of Dentistry: Dental Hygiene and Dentistry.
- College of Medicine
- College of Nursing: Nursing (BSN)
- College of Pharmacy: Pharmacy (Doctorate)
Here are some of the links to minors at OU and their requirements:
- Architecture: Architectural Studies, Construction Science, Interior Design (opens as PDFs)
- Arts and Sciences: Psychology, Religious Studies, Communication, History, and many more!
- Atmospheric and Geographic Sciences: Geography, Weather and Climate, Meteorology, etc.
- Aviation: Single-Engine Commerical Pilot, Air Traffic Control, etc.
- Business: General Business minor for non-business students as well as several minors for Business majors.
- College of Engineering: Computer Science, Environmental Science (opens as PDF).
- Fine Arts: Art, Art History, Dance History, Music