We know you want to stay connected. Here are a few resources to help you stay up-to-date with your Sooner.
Parent Organizations and Communication
Join Sooner Parents. Parent Association membership benefits include monthly e-newsletters, local discounts, access to purchase football tickets (when available) and scholarships for students of members-only!
Connect with OU Alumni. If you are an OU alumnus or alumna, the Alumni Association may be a great way to stay in touch with the OU family. In addition to the networking opportunities, the Alumni Association helps keep alumni informed of campus activities as well as sponsor events, such as watch parties, picnics, special guest speakers, and numerous other fun activities.
Release of Student Information. Find out more about the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Follow OU on Twitter. Like OU on Facebook. Or, connect with any of the numerous college, department, and organization social media channels. Check out our ever-growing OU Social Media directory for more information.
- Sooner weekends are an invaluable part of the OU experience. Campus offices and student organizations work hard to provide meaningful events and activities for the OU community. Keep these dates on your calendar:
- Summer 2012
- Camp Crimson: July 12-14, July 19-21, and July 26-28
- General Freshman Housing Move-In: August 16
- Sooner Orientation Weekend: August 16-19
- Fall 2012
- Interested in attending an OU football game? Here is the fall 2012 schedule. Looking for football tickets? Sooner Sports provides information about tickets here.
- The Campus Activites Council does a fabulous job of coordinating campus-wide events such as Homecoming, Dads' Weekend and Scandals. Visit their website for more details.