- Upcoming Events
- Faculty Fellows Programs
- Syllabus Templates and Resources
- New Faculty Orientation
- New Faculty Seminar Series
- Teaching Assistant Orientation
- Development for International Teaching Assistants
- DITA Academy
- Graduate Teaching Academy
- Event Attendance Portal
- Course Observation Search Portal
- Teaching Scholars Initiative (TSI)
CTE Can Offer Support
CTE can help find open access or low cost options for your course material based on your current textbook and learning objectives. Once these materials are evaluated and chosen, we can work together on integrating the learning materials into your course.
If you're interested in exploring how you can offer your students open access, low-cost digital textbooks and sourcebooks, contact the Center for Teaching Excellence.