- Upcoming Events
- Faculty Fellows Programs
- Syllabus Templates and Resources
- New Faculty Orientation
- New Faculty Seminar Series
- Teaching Assistant Orientation
- Development for International Teaching Assistants
- DITA Academy
- Graduate Teaching Academy
- Event Attendance Portal
- Course Observation Search Portal
- Teaching Scholars Initiative (TSI)
The Digital Learning Team partners with faculty to integrate digital technologies into courses and programs. Facilitated through various initiatives, DLT works to promote a learning environment, which connects learners to information, peers, experts, the world, and themselves.
OU Create offers students, faculty, and staff the opportunity to register a domain (.com, .org, .net) and creatively express their digital identity through easy installation of popular open source applications.
Learn More »
Janux connects learners from around the world in an online social learning environment. It allows users to share notes, watch high quality course videos, and much more. With courses available for credit and just for fun, OU and NextThought are shaping the future of education.
Learn More »
Check out some of the resources we have created or curated to help instructors effectively design, develop, teach and evaluate online learning.
• Course Management for Online Instructors [PDF]
• Course Management for Online Students [PDF]
• Online Course Design Guidelines for Faculty [PDF]
• Best Practices in Fair Use for OpenCourseWare [PDF]
Digital Learning Team