1. Male or Female:
3. Indicate highest level of education completed (high school, 2, 4, 4+ years college)
4. Status (indicate one): _____ Civilian _____ Officer _____ Enlisted
5. Did you personally ask to be a webmaster?
6. What is your career field?
7. How many years of government or military service do you have?
8. Do you work alone as a webmaster or as a team? If you have a web team, how many people are on the team?
9. How did you receive your training to be a webmaster? (Indicate all that apply)
____ self-taught ____ contracted course or seminar ____ military training ____ civilian training
10. Which guidelines do you use as a webmaster? (indicate all that apply)
____ Department of Defense ____ Service specific _____ Headquarters _____ Unit
11. How many hours do you spend per week on your webmaster duties?
12. As a webmaster, which of all the following duties do you personally
perform? (Indicate all that
____ Writing text content ____ Reviewing page for approval ____ Security review
____ Design ____ Graphics ____ Photos ____ Update page
13. How often do you update your web pages?
14. How long have you been a webmaster?
15. Should the military provide formalized webmaster training?
16. What do you see as the value of a web pages?
17. Do you have a way of tracking the hits to your web page? If so, give monthly estimate.
18. What type of equipment and software do you use?
19. Do you have procedures in place to conduct a security review? (If so, describe those procedures.)
20. What are your thoughts on having a consolidated training course for all webmasters across the military? (For instance, a CD-ROM, government contracted, or added to DINFOS.)
Additional Comments: ________________________________________________________________________