The Graduate Certificate Program is designed for working educators. For Summer 2014, study in Puebla, Mexico and bridge the communication gap with your Spanish-speaking students, families and communities.
Communication, Culture and Pedagogy for Hispanic (ESL/ELL) Populations in Educational Settings
Program Overview - Three semester-sequence:
- Spring Semester (Online):
Culture and Communication Techniques for ESL/ELL (6 hours)
- Summer Semester (Puebla, Mexico): 4-week Immersion in Language, Culture and Pedagogy (4 hours)
- Fall Semester (Hybrid): Application and Pedagogy (6 hours)
- No previous language experience required.
- Must be admitted to the Graduate College.
- Minimum 2.75 GPA.