Join our variety of social channels to keep up with all the latest happenings and activities.
Graduate Certificate Program in Puebla, Mexico
The Graduate Certificate Program is designed for working educators. For Summer 2014, study in Puebla, Mexico and bridge the communication gap with your Spanish-speaking students, families and communities.
Communication, Culture and Pedagogy for Hispanic (ESL/ELL) Populations in Educational Settings
Program Overview - Three semester-sequence:
- Spring Semester (Online):
Culture and Communication Techniques for ESL/ELL (6 hours)
- Summer Semester (Puebla, Mexico): 4-week Immersion in Language, Culture and Pedagogy (4 hours)
- Fall Semester (Hybrid): Application and Pedagogy (6 hours)
- No previous language experience required.
- Must be admitted to the Graduate College.
- Minimum 2.75 GPA.