Only those items needed for medical or family needs plus empty, clear personal-sized containers suitable for drinking water are permitted. All carried items and entrants are subject to search. Any unlawful items are subject to confiscation, and the person in possession of such items is subject to arrest.
Prohibited items must be returned to the owner's vehicle or discarded.
- Clear plastic bags (1 per person) no larger than 12" x 6" x 12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (1 per person)
- Non-transparent clutch purses no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (1 per person)
- Bags necessary for approved medical equipment
- Approved family care items (diapers, formula, etc.) must be included in the clear plastic bag
- EMPTY, clear plastic water bottles less than 17 oz.
- Alcohol (in all forms)
- Baby seats
- Baby strollers
- Bags, backpacks, fanny packs & hard binocular cases
- Beach balls, footballs, balls or other sporting equipment
- Cameras with lenses longer than 6 inches
- Chair backs with frames, armrests and/or wider than 16 inches
- Coolers, containers or ice chests
- Explosives, firearms or weapons
- Folding chairs or stools
- Food or drink
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers of any type (i.e. air horns, plastic horns, whistles, etc.)
- Pets (with the exception of registered service dogs)
- Selfie sticks, bi-pods, monopods, etc.