The OU General Catalog describes degree programs available on the Norman campus.
Many academic units make changes in their degree requirements and courses between publications of the catalog, so check with the academic unit or college office for the most current program information.
The PDF of the 2019-2020 OU General Catalog will be available in the Fall.
Previous Course Descriptions
- 2018 Course Descriptions are included in 2018-19 OU General Catalog (html)
- Course Descriptions June 2017 (PDF)
- Course Descriptions June 2016 (PDF)
- Course Descriptions 2015 (PDF) - course descriptions from 2008-2015 semesters
- 2006-08 Course Descriptions (PDF)
- 2003-06 Course Descriptions (PDF) - course descriptions are included in the OU General Catalog
- 2001-03 Course Descriptions (PDF) - course descriptions are included in the OU General Catalog
OU's course inventory system used to create and submit course requests.
Programs of study are listed within the College administering the program as well as an alphabetical index of all programs.
Degree Program and Minor Codes
The OU Graduation Planners, produced by the Graduation Office, are the collective effort of many members throughout the University community. It is our hope that you will use this incredible resource as a guide to assist you in successfully navigating your way here at OU.