Office of Classroom Management
Classroom Management (233 Buchanan Hall) is responsible for the scheduling of general purpose classrooms, event room scheduling, pertinent information for the class schedule (such as allocation guidelines, schedule changes, course grading and course cancellation), forms and class roll information.
Centrally Controlled Classrooms
- Approval Process for Course Schedule Change (PDF)
- Adding or Deleting an Online or Blended Class
- University Course Request Form (PDF)
- Graduate Course Slash List Request Form (PDF)
- Approval Process for Cancellation of a Scheduled Course (PDF) PLEASE NOTE: WE WILL NOT PROCESS YOUR CANCEL OR DELETE REQUESTS WITHOUT THE COURSE ROSTER!
Five or more students enrolled – same procedure as usual, Dean, Chair and Provost approval paperwork required. PLEASE NOTIFY THE STUDENTS BEFORE YOU SUBMIT THE PAPERWORK TO YOUR DEAN.
NEW REQUIRED PROCEDURE
Four or fewer students enrolled – To cancel/delete you can still just email our office with that request, but you must notify the students BEFORE you contact our office to cancel/delete and you MUST NOW INCLUDE THE ROSTER OF STUDENTS ENROLLED.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COURSE ROSTER
To find this go to THE BOOK>
Log in with your 4x4 and password>
Type the instructor of the courses ID number in the top right hand corner, Click Search>
Once that pulls, click the instructors ID number>
Click the Tab INSTRUCTOR COURSE LIST>
Select the Part of term you are canceling the class in>
Click in to that course once you locate it>
Finally, Click DOWNLOAD COURSE ROSTER