OU Entrepreneurship EXPO
Thursday, November 21st, 4-7 PM at the OU Tom Love Innovation Hub
The OU Entrepreneurship EXPO welcomes student and local startups to showcase their work, wares and services to the broader OU community. The event promotes student entrepreneurship specifically, while displaying the vibrancy of the OU entrepreneurship ecosystem - supporting Soonr Nation's drive for innovation. Companies or teams interested in participating must submit their application online by Oct 26th. Exhibitors are divided into three categories:
- New Venture Concept: more than just an idea but less than a company with customers. The founders have thought through the technology/product/service, the delivery method, and have information on potential customers. There is something to “show and tell” on a poster or computer demonstration. A prototype or minimum viable product might have been developed.
- First Customer: founding team has achieved committed presales and sales but have yet to scale or obtain investment. The team still testing and refining their business model and product concept.
- Young Startup: the business is less than 3 years old, has created and captured value (i.e., customers pay for what they built), may or may not have investors, and is seeking funding to grow.
- Applications open September 7th
- Applications close on October 26th.
- Exhibiters announced on November 7th.
- Expo – Thursday, November 21st 4-7 PM
- Booth setup from 12-3 PM – all booths must be completed and checked by 3 PM.