About OU Facilities Management
To apply for a position with OU Facilities Management, please visit our online job board and search for positions at the OU-Norman campus. Our department employees more than 425 full-time staff members. In addition, we also have various temporary positions available.
For questions about our online applications or required applicant information, please utilize OU Human Resources.
As one of the state’s largest employers, with over 10,000 faculty and staff on three campuses, the University offers an unparalleled employment experience. By joining the OU community, you become part of inspiring traditions, excellence everyday, and innovation and discovery for the future.
Only at OU do you get:
- Pride in working for one of the top public research universities in the world, with a mission and track record of being a leader in education, research, and outreach;
- Rich set of career opportunities with over 10,000 jobs and over 100 unique job types;
- Comprehensive benefits package: medical and dental plan options, short-term disability, long-term disability, fixed and optional retirement plans, flexible spending accounts for health and child care expenses;
- Tuition benefits and an outstanding Employee Discount Program;
- Rich, academic environment where diversity is valued and ideas are the cornerstone of the institution.